- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 pounds unpeeled large shrimp
- 2 lemons, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 teaspoons butter, divided
- calories 323
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 10.7 g
- satfat 4.9 g
- monofat 2.3 g
- polyfat 1.8 g
- protein 46.4 g
- carbohydrate 8.9 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- cholesterol 363 mg
- iron 6.5 mg
- sodium 513 mg
- calcium 156 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 11 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Fold 4 (16 x 12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil in half crosswise. Open foil. Remove shrimp mixture from bowl; reserve marinade. Place about 2 1/4 cups shrimp mixture on half of each foil sheet. Drizzle remaining marinade evenly over shrimp. Top each serving with 1 teaspoon butter. Fold foil over shrimp; tightly seal edges.
Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Place on plates. Unfold packets carefully; peel shrimp, and serve immediately.