New Orleans Red Beans and Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Dried red beans
- 7 cup(s) Water
- 1 bell peppers Chopped
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 3 celery stalks Chopped
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) Andouille Sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Creole seasoning
- Hot cooked rice
- Place first 8 ingredients in a 4 quart slow cooker
- Cook covered at high for 7 hours or until beans are tender.
- Serve with rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by raschuler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note