New Orleans Red Beans and Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Dried red beans
- 7 cup(s) Water
- 1 bell peppers Chopped
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 3 celery stalks Chopped
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) Andouille Sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Creole seasoning
- Hot cooked rice
- Place first 8 ingredients in a 4 quart slow cooker
- Cook covered at high for 7 hours or until beans are tender.
- Serve with rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by raschuler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes