New England Blueberry Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2.5 cup(s) flour
- 0.5 cup(s) sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1.5 cup(s) blueberries washed, stemmed
- 1. Preheat oven to 375F and grease muffin pans very well or line with cupcake papers.
- 2. Sift dry ingredients together.
- 3. Mix berries with a fourth of this mixture.
- 4. Beat eggs; add melted butter and milk.
- 5. Pour into dry ingredients and stir until there are no large lumps.
- 6. Fold blueberries in lightly.
- 7. Pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 15 to 25 minutes, depending on the size of the muffins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hpflu11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
New England Blueberry Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts