New Custom Sauces Using Mayo
Community Recipe from
- 6 whole(s) Canola Mayo Recipes Below
- Use for dips for crudites or french fries, dollop on crab cakes, toss with salads, or spread on sandwiches!
- FRENCH: Combine Canola Mayo with lemon juice, minced garlic and parsley
- MEXICAN: Combine Canola Mayo with minced cilantro, garlic, and grated lime rind
- GERMAN: Combine Canola Mayo with Horseradish, spicy mustard and caraway seeds
- INDIAN: Combine Canola Mayo with Madras curry powder and minced shallots
- SOUTHWEST: Combine Canola Mayo with pureed chipotle chiles and fresh lime juice
- MARINADE FOR CHICKEN BREASTS: 1 cup Canola Mayo, 3 T less-sodium soy sauce, 1-1/2 T fresh lemon juice, 1 t cracked black pepper and 6 minced garlic cloves. Grill breasts
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
New Custom Sauces Using Mayo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes