New Chicken Tetrazzini
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter
- 4 ounce(s) chopped pancetta
- 3 cup(s) Diced Cooked Chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) Dry White Wine
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) frozen baby peas
- 1 cup(s) Grated Parmesean Cheese
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- 1 6 oz jar(s) Sliced Mushrooms
- 8 ounce(s) Thin Spaghetti
- 1) Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2) Saut pancetta and mushrooms in oil in a dutch oven (or a skillet) over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes. You want the pancetta and mushrooms to brown a bit. I tossed the peas in at the end to flavor and thaw them. Set aside in a dish.
- 3) Melt butter in a Dutch oven over low heat; whisk in flour until smooth. Cook 1 minute, whisking constantly. Gradually whisk in milk and wine; cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Add and melt parmesan cheese.
- 4) Remove from heat. Stir in chicken, pancetta, peas, mushrooms, and pasta.
- 5) Be lazy like me, don't spoon the mixture into a pan! Put the dutch oven straight in the oven and cook at 350 for about 35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SthernDrawlDoll and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note