- 2 large Ruby Red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 3 celery ribs, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 large avocados, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Buttermilk-Coconut Dressing
- 1 (5-oz.) package arugula
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour dressing over mixture, and toss to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Arrange arugula on 6 salad plates. Toss grapefruit mixture, and season with salt to taste. Spoon mixture over arugula using a slotted spoon.
The Lee Bros. Southern Cookbook