Never Fail Cheesecake
Community Recipe from
- 13 ounce(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 stick(s) butter softened
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese room temperature
- 1 pint(s) sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- Thoroughly blend the first three ingredients and form into two 9 inch pie pans to make crust.
- Mix the cream cheese in a mixer. Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla, and blend until smooth. Add the sour cream until well mixed.
- Pour into crusts and bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Shut off the oven, but leave the pans in the oven for one more hour.
- Remove, cool, and then refrigerate overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindaM4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Never Fail Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes