- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (9-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® DelightFulls Caramel Filled Morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly grease.
COMBINE flour, cocoa and baking soda in small bowl.
MICROWAVE butter in large, microwave-safe bowl until melted. Stir in sugar. Add eggs, one at time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract. Gradually stir in flour mixture until combined. Fold 1 cup DelightFulls morsels into batter. Spread into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle pecans on top of batter.
BAKE for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup DelightFulls morsels and salt. Continue baking for 6 to 8 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pan on wire rack. Lift out by foil edges to cutting board. Carefully remove foil. Cut into bars. Store in tightly covered container.