- 4 ounces NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar
- 36 2-inch foil baking cups
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 1 1/2 cups (9-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® DelightFulls Mint Filled Morsels, divided
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Melt baking bar per package melting directions. Set aside.
PLACE 36 2-inch foil bake cups on baking sheet(s) with sides. Place one vanilla wafer, flat-side down, on bottom of each cup. Place 4 DelightFulls morsels on top of each wafer. Set aside remaining DelightFulls morsels.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well. Beat in melted chocolate. Spoon or scoop heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each bake cup.
BAKE for 11 to 12 minutes or until just set. Remove from oven to wire rack. Let cool 10 minutes. Top each cheesecake with 3 to 4 DelightFulls morsels. Morsels will soften but will retain shape. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate. To serve, leave in foil cups or peel away foil and place in paper liners.
TIP: 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel) can be substituted for the regular cream cheese.