- PRETZEL CRUST
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups coarsely crushed pretzel twists or sticks
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- COOKIE DOUGH
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (9-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® DelightFulls Caramel Filled Morsels, divided
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; lightly grease.
BAKE for 5 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes
DROP small spoonfuls of cookie dough onto pretzel crust and spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup DelightFulls morsels.
BAKE for 28 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Lift out by foil edges to cutting board. Carefully remove foil. Cut into bars. Store in airtight container.