- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® DelightFulls™ Cherry Flavored Filled Morsels, divided
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil. Lightly grease.
HEAT dark chocolate morsels, sugar, butter and water in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate and butter are melted. Pour into medium bowl. Stir in eggs, one at a time, with wire whisk until blended. Stir in vanilla extract. Add flour and salt; stir well. Stir in 3/4 cup DelightFulls morsels. Pour into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup DelightFulls morsels over batter.
BAKE for 42 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Lift out by foil edges to cutting board. Carefully remove foil. Cut into bars. Store in tightly covered container.