- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® DelightFulls Peanut Butter Filled Morsels
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat brown sugar and butter in large bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in DelightFulls morsels. Spread into prepared pan.
BAKE for 25 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container.
Variation: Substitute NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® DelightFulls™ Caramel Filled Morsels for the Peanut Butter Filled Morsels.