NEIMAN-MARCUS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 2 cup(s) butter
- 24 ounce(s) Chocolate Chips
- 4 cup(s) Flour
- 2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 2 cup(s) Sugar - White
- 1-8 oz package(s) Hershey Bar Grated
- 5 cup(s) Bleanded Oatmeal
- 4 whole(s) Eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 3 cup(s) Nuts (Your Choice) Chopped
- Measure oatmeal, and blend in a blender to a fine powder. Cream the butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda. Add chocolate chips, Hershey Bar, and nuts.
- Roll into balls, and place 2" apart on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 375*F. Makes 112 cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmmckeown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note