Neely's Barbecue Seasoning and Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) paprika
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 3 3/4 tablespoon(s) Onion powder
- 2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 1/4 cup(s) Light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper Freshly ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dry mustard powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice Fresh
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) Neely's BBQ Seasoning
- Stir together the ingredients in a small bowl. For best flavor, marinate the spice rubbed meats overnight in the refrigerator. Stored in an airtight container in a cool dry place, this seasoning will last for up to six months. Yield: 2 1/2 cups
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pot or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. Reduce the temperature to very low and simmer, uncovered for at least two hours, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, cool and use as needed. This sauce will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- Wet ribs: baste with the sauce while cooking
- Dry ribs: rub the meat with the seasoning before cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Neely's Barbecue Seasoning and Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments