- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 2 (1/4-inch-thick) jalapeño pepper slices (with seeds)
- 4 large nectarines, peeled and quartered
- 1 1/2 teaspoons firmly packed lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 10 food-safe wooden craft sticks
How to Make It
To make a sugar syrup, bring first 3 ingredients and 3 Tbsp. water to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Boil, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes or just until sugar dissolves. Add pepper slices, and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes. Discard jalapeño pepper slices.
Process sugar syrup, nectarines, and next 2 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Pour mixture into 10 (2-oz.) plastic pop molds. Top with lids of pop molds, and freeze 1 hour. Insert craft sticks, leaving 1 1/2 to 2 inches sticking out, and freeze 7 more hours or until sticks are solidly anchored and pops are completely frozen.