- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. assorted heirloom tomatoes
- 3 soft-ripe white nectarines (1 1/2 lbs. total)
- 8 ounces burrata cheese or fresh mozzarella
- About 1/4 cup small fresh opal* (purple) basil leaves or regular basil leaves
- 10 fresh mint leaves, whole or thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon regular or white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- About 1/2 tsp. flaked sea salt, such as Maldon
- About 1/2 tsp. pepper
- calories 228
- caloriesfromfat 58 %
- protein 8.2 g
- fat 15 g
- satfat 6.1 g
- carbohydrate 13 g
- fiber 2.7 g
- sodium 297 mg
- cholesterol 38 mg
How to Make It
Cut tomatoes and nectarines into large wedges and arrange on a platter. Tear burrata into large chunks and distribute over the top, along with any escaped cream (but not the liquid from fresh mozzarella, if using). Scatter basil and mint over salad.
Whisk together vinegars and oil in a small bowl. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper, and add more to taste if you like.
*Find at farmers' markets.