Very easy and delicious!! I cut back on the butter a little but this was still a very tasty treat...a great way to use up an abundance of nectarines.
Photo: John Montana; Styling: Lynn Miller
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 443
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 82g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Sodium: 86mg
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats (not instant)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 8 to 10 nectarines (about 3 lb.), sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 cups blueberries (thawed if frozen)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1. Make topping: Mix oats, flour, dark brown sugar and salt in a large bowl. Using fingertips, a pastry blender or two knives scissor-fashion, cut in butter until pieces are size of peas and mixture is well combined. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- 2. Preheat oven to 375°F; butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Make filling: Combine nectarines and blueberries in a large bowl. Add lemon juice, sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon. Mix well and pour into baking dish.
- 3. Sprinkle topping mixture evenly over fruit and bake until brown on top and fruit is bubbling, about 45 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts