Nectarine and Chickpea Couscous Salad with honey-cumin dressing
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) uncooked couscous
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 1/2 cup(s) nectarines (about 3) coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) spinach coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions thinly sliced
- 15.5 oz can(s) chickpeas drained
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in cous couse. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork; cool.
- Combine lime juice and next 5 ingredients (juice through coriander) in a large bowl, stir well with a whisk. Add cous cous, chopped nectarines, spinach, onions, and chickpeas; toss well. Garnish with nectarine slices, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CNewling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nectarine and Chickpea Couscous Salad with honey-cumin dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes