More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 193
- Calories from fat: 10%
- Fat: 2.2g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Carbohydrate: 40.1g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 181mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat chocolate chips
- 4 (1-ounce) slices angel food cake
- 1 1/3 cups vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- Place 1 cup sliced strawberries in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Place 1/4 cup chocolate chips in a small zip-top plastic bag, and crush with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Cut 4 (1-ounce) slices angel food cake. Drizzle strawberry puree evenly on 4 plates, and place cake slices on top of puree. Top each with 1/3 cup frozen yogurt, and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon crushed chocolate chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Ice Cream/Sherbet