Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 4 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- Dash of Salt
- 3/4 cup(s) Warm Water
- Vegetable Oil - As Much As You Need For Frying
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sugar - Optional
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1- 15 oz. can(s) Refried Beans
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- Indian Fry Bread:
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder and water (optional a little teaspoon or so, sugar). Break bread into 3 pieces and roll into pie crust thickness.
- Deep fry in medium to hot oil. Turn when light brown and cook the other side. Add whatever taco toppings you like. Great and very filling.
- Navajo Tacos:
- Then cook your ground beef and add garlic powder. Heat up your refried beans or use them cold, and spread beans on your fry bread. Then add your beef, and then your toppings. Enjoy!
- Hot sauce
- Sour cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note