Navajo Fry Bread
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 cup(s) non-fat dry milk
- 1 1/3 cup(s) luke warm water - approx
- Shortening for frying
- Combine and mix flour, salt, baking powder and dry milk in a bowl. Add enough water to make a soft dough. Kneed thoroughly then cover with a dishtowel and let stand in a warm draft free place for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cngerber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Navajo Fry Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes