Navajo Fry Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 cup(s) non-fat dry milk
- 1 1/3 cup(s) luke warm water - approx
- Shortening for frying
- Combine and mix flour, salt, baking powder and dry milk in a bowl. Add enough water to make a soft dough. Kneed thoroughly then cover with a dishtowel and let stand in a warm draft free place for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cngerber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Navajo Fry Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads