Mix up this easy vinaigrette 30 minutes before using to allow all the yummy flavors to meld together. Sub in watercress if you can't find nasturtium flowers locally.
This recipe goes with Tomato Cucumber Salad
More From Sunset
- Calories: 62
- Calories from fat: 98%
- Protein: 0.0g
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 0.3g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 23mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced chives or chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped nasturtium flowers or watercress
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup salad or extra-virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, mix lemon juice, chives, nasturtiums, and mustard. Add oil, whisking to blend.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This