Notes: Up to 30 minutes ahead, make dressing.
This recipe goes with Tomato Cucumber Salad
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 62
- Calories from fat: 98%
- Protein: 0.0g
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 0.3g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 23mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced chives or chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped nasturtium flowers or watercress
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup salad or extra-virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, mix lemon juice, chives, nasturtiums, and mustard. Add oil, whisking to blend.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings