These appetizing Napoleons are cut into triangles instead of the traditional rectangles and feature pesto sauce and sun-dried tomatoes. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Thaw: 40 Minutes
Cool: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 sheet Pepperidge FarmÂ® Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- • Heat the oven to 400°F.
- • Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Cut the pastry sheet into 3 strips along the fold marks. Cut each strip into 4 rectangles. Cut each rectangle diagonally to form triangles, making 24 in all. Place the pastry triangles onto baking sheets.
- • Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Remove the pastries from the baking sheets and let cool on wire racks for 10 minutes. Split the pastries into 2 layers, making 48 in all.
- • Reserve 16 top pastry layers. Spread the pesto on 16 bottom pastry layers. Top with another pastry layer and the tomatoes. Top with the reserved top pastry layers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note