- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- Toss cabbage and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar and remaining ingredients, and add to cabbage mixture, stirring to coat. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours. Stir well before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This