Yield: Makes about 12 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 cups finely sliced Napa cabbage (about 1 head)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lump crabmeat
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice, stirring well; cover and chill.
- Gently toss together cabbage and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Carefully toss in dressing. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers