Napa Chicken Pita Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast or 3 cups diced chicken
- fresh spinach
- 3 cup(s) red grapes cut in half
- 1/2 cup(s) celery finely diced
- 3 green onions sliced
- 6 tablespoon(s) light mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoon(s) sliced almonds toasted if you like
- 6 wheat pita pockets
- Bake the chicken breast in a sprayed baking dish 20-30 minutes @ 350 degrees or until done. Allow to cool then dice. Line pita pockets with spinach. Combine diced chicken with remaining engredients. Divide evenly into pita pockets.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes