Napa Chicken Pita Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast or 3 cups diced chicken
- fresh spinach
- 3 cup(s) red grapes cut in half
- 1/2 cup(s) celery finely diced
- 3 green onions sliced
- 6 tablespoon(s) light mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoon(s) sliced almonds toasted if you like
- 6 wheat pita pockets
- Bake the chicken breast in a sprayed baking dish 20-30 minutes @ 350 degrees or until done. Allow to cool then dice. Line pita pockets with spinach. Combine diced chicken with remaining engredients. Divide evenly into pita pockets.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note