Napa Cabbage-and-Sweet Pepper Slaw
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 cups chopped napa cabbage
- 1 cup seeded and thinly sliced sweet mini peppers
- 1/4 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
How to Make It
Stir together first 3 ingredients and 1 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Toss together cabbage and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Transfer to a jar; add vinegar mixture, and screw on lid. Chill 8 to 12 hours, turning occasionally. Store in refrigerator up to 3 days.