Napa Cabbage Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) Napa Cabbage
- 6 Green Onions
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- 1/4 cup(s) Slivered Almonds
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sesame Seeds
- 2 package(s) Ramen Noodles, sans flavor packet
- 1/2 cup(s) Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- Cut cabbage into bit sized pieces. Chop green onion. Mix together in a bowl and chill.
- Crush ramen noodles. Add slivered almonds and sesame seeds. Melt butter in a frying pan. Add mix to frying pan and brown.
- Mix together remaining ingredients to make dressing. Mix until brown sugar is dissolved.
- For each serving, top with ramen mixture and dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Napa Cabbage Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads