Nantucket Cobb Salad with Fish
You can be as creative as you want with ingredients in making your Cobb Salad. We made a twist to this classic recipe by using fish instead of chicken or turkey. We suggest using Van de Kamp’s® or Mrs. Paul’s® 100% whole fish fillets for a great start to a delicious meal!
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 8 Mrs. Paul’s® Beer Battered Fillets
- 4 cups torn romaine and /or iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 2 cups Birds Eye® Green Beans, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 4 slices of bacon
- Creamy-style salad dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- 1. Bake Beer Battered Fish Fillets according to package directions; cut into bite-size chunks.
- 2. Meanwhile in a large frying pan over medium heat, fry the bacon about 10 minutes or until crisp; transfer to paper towels to drain.
- 3. Arrange lettuce on large serving platter. Top with baked Beer Battered Fillets, tomato, eggs, green beans, and bacon.
- 4. Drizzle with your favorite creamy-style dressing. Sprinkle, if desired, with crumbled blue cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nantucket Cobb Salad with Fish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes