- 8 Mrs. Paul’s® Beer Battered Fillets
- 4 cups torn romaine and /or iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 2 cups Birds Eye® Green Beans, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 4 slices of bacon
- Creamy-style salad dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
How to Make It
Bake Beer Battered Fish Fillets according to package directions; cut into bite-size chunks.
Meanwhile in a large frying pan over medium heat, fry the bacon about 10 minutes or until crisp; transfer to paper towels to drain.
Arrange lettuce on large serving platter. Top with baked Beer Battered Fillets, tomato, eggs, green beans, and bacon.
Drizzle with your favorite creamy-style dressing. Sprinkle, if desired, with crumbled blue cheese.