Nancy Stevenson's Brownies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 square semin-sweet chocloate
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash(es) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1. Melt butter and chocolate in heavy saucepan.
- 2. Add sugar.
- 3. Beat in eggs one at a time
- 4. Add flour, salt and vanilla
- 5. Beat well.
- 6. Bake in greased and floured 9x13" pan for 25-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 5thmurch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nancy Stevenson's Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings