Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can Bushâs Black beans(rinse well)
- 1 can Bush’s Black beans(rinse well)
- 1 can Corn—niblets or yellow and white corn works…you can use cooked corn on the cob, but I have found to canned corn works well.
- Chopped red pepper
- Chopped green pepper
- Chopped/diced ½ red onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 Tbs cilantro
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili pepper
- few shakes of dried red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup or less of light olive oil
- 3-4 medium sized tomatoes…vine ripe work well…or your garden ones are BEST! Chopped
- 3-4 Limes squeezed
- Combine all ingredients except tomatoes….add tomatoes right before serving...tomatoes can make the salsa too soupy.
- The spices are to your taste…I really don’t measure!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by diane3400 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nancy's salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches