Nancy Kaems Pumpkin Cheese Cake
Community Recipe from
- 3 block(s) cream cheese cream
- 3/4 cup(s) canned pumpkin mix with cream cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar add to cream cheese and pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla add to mixture
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon add to mixture
- 1 dash(es) ground cloves & nutmeg each add to mixture
- 3 whole(s) eggs beat into mixture
- 1/3 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs crust
- Mix cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla and spices with electric mixer on medium speed until well-blended. Add eggs, one at a time until just blended. Do not over blend after adding eggs. Fix pie plate with no-stick cooking spray; spread bottom with crumbs.
- Pour cream cheese mixture onto pie plate.
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 45 min. or until center is almost set.
- Cool; then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Murchie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nancy Kaems Pumpkin Cheese Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes