1. Line each mini muffin tin with paper liners. Spray with cooking spray.
2. BOTTOM LAYER: Cream 1 stick butter, sugar and vanilla in a stand mixer on medium-high. Add graham crackers and wheat germ and mix well. Add melted chocolate and mix well to distribute. Press 1-2 T of mixture in each muffin cup. Put in freezer while you prepare the middle layer.
3. MIDDLE LAYER: In large bowl, cream together 1/4 cup butter, powdered sugar, and instant pudding on medium-high until blended to smooth consistency. Mixing on high speed, add whole milk gradually and continue mixing until smooth and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove muffin tin from freezer, and spread 3 T of middle layer over crumb layer. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
5. When filling is set, prepare topping. In microwave safe bowl, mix 6 oz chocolate and evaporated milk. Microwave for 20-30 seconds, stir and contune if needed. Spread to the edges of the muffin paper. Chill until set.
6. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Go to full version of