It was very rich and tasted delicious!
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 (113g) cup(s) melted butter
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) cocoa
- 1 eggs
- 2 cup(s) graham wafer crumbs
- 1 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts (optional) chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) custard powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) icing sugar sifted
- 3 (90g) ounce(s) semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1. Mix everything together. Press into a 9 inch square pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- 1. Cream together the butter, custard powder and vanilla.
- 2. Gradually blend in the milk and icing sugar alternately.
- 3. Spread over the base and chill well before icing.
- 1. Melt the chocolate and butter together.
- 2. Spread on chilled mixture
- 3. Chill until chocolate sets.
- Cut into bars. Store refrigerated. Should be about 50 bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZaShen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note