Nana's Sweet Lime Pickles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 7 pound(s) cucumber sliced
- 2 cup(s) lime
- 2 quart(s) vinegar
- 4 1/2 pound(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) pickling spice
- Mix lime w/2 gallons water. Soak cukes in lime mixture for 24 hours, then rinse 3 times in cold water. Soak 3 hours in ice water or drain and clace cukes in plastic bag and refrigerate.
- Combine next three ingredients to make syrup. pour syrup over cukes and let stand overnight. Add pickling spice.
- Boil mixture for 35 minutes. Pour into jars and seal.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 6439375 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nana's Sweet Lime Pickles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments