Nana's Pasta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 5 whole(s) Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Olive oil
- 1 cup(s) Olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 whole(s) Red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 package(s) Tri-color Rotelle pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) White pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) White wine vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Cool.
- Dressing: vinegar, oil, salt, white pepper, garlic and parmesan cheese. Mix together in bottle and keep on counter - do not refrigerate.
- Combine dressing with pasta and then add vegetables and feta cheese.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by librafamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note