Nana's Pasta Salad
Light, cool and refreshing pasta salad using Rotelle pasta. My Nana gave me this recipe.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 5 whole(s) Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Olive oil
- 1 cup(s) Olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 whole(s) Red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 package(s) Tri-color Rotelle pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) White pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) White wine vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Cool.
- Dressing: vinegar, oil, salt, white pepper, garlic and parmesan cheese. Mix together in bottle and keep on counter - do not refrigerate.
- Combine dressing with pasta and then add vegetables and feta cheese.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by librafamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note