Nana's Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
This is my sour cream recipe that my family loves. The sour cream makes this bread very moist and delicious.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda Add to sour cream
- 2 stick(s) butter Softened
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 5 bananas Mashed
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 cup(s) chocolate, semisweet chips
- 1 cup(s) Walnuts, chopped OPTIONAL
- Stir together the sour cream and the baking soda and set aside. cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream mixture. Mix in remaining ingredients until dry ingredients are blended. Do not over mix.
- Divide batter between 3 greased medium loaf pans (8 in x 3 7/8 in x 2 15/32 in) and bake in 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven for about 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center. Allow to cool on rack for 15 minutes before removing from pans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Janetholzman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nana's Banana Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads