Nana Ann's Banana Nut Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 2 cup(s) sugar (1 cup brown sugar/1 cup white sugar)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 cup(s) flour (1 1/2 cups all-purpose/1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry)
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 5-6 bananas mashed
- 1 cup(s) walnuts or black walnuts (optional) chopped
- Mix softened butter and sugar. Mix in eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Blend in mashed bananas gently. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour (2) 9 x 5 inch loaf pans (I use spray Pam with flour). Pour mixture into the (2) prepared pans and bake for 65-70 minutes or until a knife comes out clean from the middle.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaAnn7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nana Ann's Banana Nut Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads