Nachos for a Crowd
These nachos are so easy to make–it's all about the art of layering the toppings. Your family and friends will have these finished off way before the main course.
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- 1 13 1/2 oz. bag round tortilla chips
- 1 15-oz. can homestyle chili
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1/2 cup 1/2 c. queso sauce
- 1 10-oz. pkg. shredded lettuce
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 c. jalapeño pepper, sliced
- Optional: 1/2 c. sliced black olives, 4-oz. can diced green chiles
- Garnish: 1/2 c. sour cream, 1 tomato, diced, 2 T. dried chives
- Arrange chips on a large microwave-safe plate; set aside. Heat chili in a microwave-safe bowl on high setting for one minute; stir. Microwave for another minute; set aside. Sprinkle tortilla chips with cheese; microwave on high setting for 30 seconds. Spoon chili and queso sauce over cheese; sprinkle with lettuce, onion and peppers. Top with black olives and green chiles, if desired. Add a dollop of sour cream; sprinkle with tomato and chives.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note