Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 8 ounce(s) refrigerated tube crescent dough
- 1 1/2 cup(s) crushed Doritos, divided
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Cook ground beef and onions. Drain.
- 3. Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Place in a greased 9" pie plate, points toward the center. Press into bottom an dup the sides to form a crust. Seal perforations.
- 5. Sprinkle 1 cup chips over crust. Top with meat mixture. Carefully spread sour cream over meat mixture.
- 6. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining chips.
- 7. Cover with foil.
- 8. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by camillat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note