I use this as a main course instead of an appetizer. Great for football Sundays!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 - 1.25 pound(s) Hamburger
- 1 Small Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 16 ounce(s) Refried Beans (1 can)
- 8 ounce(s) Picante Sauce Use more picante if using 1.25 lb of hamburger.
- 1 Envelope Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Shredded Cheddar Cheese (4 ounces). I usually use more
- Salsa and/or Sour Cream
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat; drain. Add beans, picante sauce, and taco seasoning mix, stirring well. Cook over medium heat until throughly heated. Spoon into a 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish; sprinkle with cheese (I use more than the recipe calls for.). Bake at 400 for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with tortilla chips (scoop chips work best), salsa, and other favorite ingredients. I use green spring onions, lettuce, jalapeños, or anything else I have in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nacho Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers