Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner (12 oz.) prepared as directed
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 3/4 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup(s) salsa
- 1 cup(s) crushed tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare Velveeta dinner as directed. While macaroni is cooking, cook meat with taco seasoning as directed on package.
- Stir sour cream into prepared Velveeta dinner. Spoon 1/2 dinner mixture into 8 inch square baking dish. Top with meat mixture, 1/2 of cheddar and remaining dinner mixture. Cover.
- Bake 15 minutes; top with salsa, remaining cheddar and crushed chips. Bake uncovered 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note