Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner (12 oz.) prepared as directed
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 3/4 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup(s) salsa
- 1 cup(s) crushed tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare Velveeta dinner as directed. While macaroni is cooking, cook meat with taco seasoning as directed on package.
- Stir sour cream into prepared Velveeta dinner. Spoon 1/2 dinner mixture into 8 inch square baking dish. Top with meat mixture, 1/2 of cheddar and remaining dinner mixture. Cover.
- Bake 15 minutes; top with salsa, remaining cheddar and crushed chips. Bake uncovered 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes