Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 6 ounce(s) fluid water (warm but not hot)
- 12 ounce(s) strong bread flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) easy blend dried yeast
- 1. mix all ingredients.
- 2. Knead for 10 minutes.
- 3. Make into a ball in a bowl, oil top, cover with cling film and leave in a warm place to double in size for 1-2 hours.
- 4. Knock back and make into 6 balls.
- 5. Leave for 30 mins longer.
- 6. Shape into naan by rolling 9 x 4" on a floured board.
- 7. Grill on a greased baking sheet under a pre-heated grill for 2-3 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorrainey2004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Naan Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes