Mystery Pecan Pie
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- Unfold and stack 2 piecrusts; gently roll or press together. Fit into a 9-inch pieplate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and salt at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour into piecrust. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Stir together corn syrup, remaining eggs, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla; pour mixture over pecans.
- Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts