My Own Stuffed Shells
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 whole(s) pasta shells cooked to aldente
- 2 whole(s) chicken breasts boiled and shredded
- 4 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayan pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) parsley
- 4 strip(s) bacon well drained and crumbled
- 1. Preheat oven to 250 deg F. Lightly grease a 9x5 pan and set aside.
- 2. Mix together mayonnaise, cayan pepper, dill weed, oregano, parsely, chicken and bacon in a large bowl until well blended.
- 3. Using a tablespoon gently spoon mixture into shells and place shells on greased pan.
- 4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dustiroses and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note