My Own Stuffed Shells
This simple but tasty recipe for stuffed shells can be prepared in advance and chilled until you are ready to cook it. Please make sure to drain the bacon well or this will get kinda greasy.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 whole(s) pasta shells cooked to aldente
- 2 whole(s) chicken breasts boiled and shredded
- 4 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayan pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) parsley
- 4 strip(s) bacon well drained and crumbled
- 1. Preheat oven to 250 deg F. Lightly grease a 9x5 pan and set aside.
- 2. Mix together mayonnaise, cayan pepper, dill weed, oregano, parsely, chicken and bacon in a large bowl until well blended.
- 3. Using a tablespoon gently spoon mixture into shells and place shells on greased pan.
- 4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dustiroses and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note