My Mom's Cheesecake AKA The Best Cheesecake in the World
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- cinnamon sugar
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 package(s) cream cheese, 8 oz. each softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 3 cup(s) sour cream
- Combine 2 cups fine graham-cracker crumbs and ½ cup melted butter and sprinkle in cinnamon sugar to taste. Press on the bottom and sides of a 9 inch spring-form pan.
- Beat smooth 3 well-beaten eggs, two 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened, 1 cup of sugar, ¼ teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of vanilla and ¼ teaspoon of almond extract. (Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for 2 minutes at 50% power.)
- Blend in 3 cups of sour cream. Pour into the crust. Bake at 375 for about 40 minutes or until just set. Put in the refrigerator. Chill 4 to 5 hours. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraEFine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
My Mom's Cheesecake AKA The Best Cheesecake in the World Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts