MY FAVORITE TOFU
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated ginger (powder ok)
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 5 sliced mushrooms
- 3 sliced scallions
- 1 pound(s) firm tofu cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) corn starch
- 1 dash(es) hot sauce
- Mix the soy sauce, honey, peanut butter, rice vinegar, hot sauce and corn starch in a small dish.
- Heat the oil in skillet. Add the ginger and garlic to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and scallions for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tofu.
- Add the sauce and cook for 30 sec or so.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AltheaVet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note