My Favorite Sees Fudge
My 25 year old fudge recipe that I make for the holidays every year.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 3 6 oz bag(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cup(s) margarine (I use butter)
- 2 cup(s) chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla (I use 1 whole tsp)
- 4 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1. Combine sugar and evaporated milk in large sauce pan. Bring to a tolling boil.
- 2. Keep at a rolling boil on medium heat for exactly 12 minutes, stirring almost continuously.
- 3. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. I slice the butter thinly before adding to sugar and milk mixture. Fold in and stir the chocolate chips and butter until well mixed.
- 4. Pour into Pyrex baking dish and let cool. Chill before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenConnich and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note