MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 2 1/4 cup(s) All purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- 3/4 cup(s) Brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) Butter, softened
- 2 package(s) Chocolate chips (your favorite)
- 1 cup(s) Chopped nuts (your choice)
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) Hot water
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Cream sugars with butter. Stir in eggs. Dissolve soda in water and add alternately with flour and salt mixture. Once well blended add chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla. Bake cookies at 375 degrees F. for 10-12 minutes. This makes about 2 dozen good size cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cdelancey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note